The increased accountability and transparency that drive today’s healthcare marketplace require a research partner like PRC, attuned to organizational objectives, proficient at navigating government requirements, and focused on delivering insights such as Key Drivers® that can transform the patient experience and help clients earn the maximum value-based purchasing reimbursement. Plus, our online, easy-to-read, actionable reports are second to none.
CAHPS Government Surveys
When you choose Professional Research Consultants, Inc., (PRC), you are choosing a partner who can help you navigate the ever-evolving landscape of government requirements. Our experts are on point with all programs and changes as CMS continues to incorporate new aspects of care in their oversight of Medicare beneficiaries.
At PRC, we listen carefully to understand your organization’s unique needs. Then we apply that understanding to help you transform the insights revealed in Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) surveys into action plans to promote excellence in the care you deliver.
Patient Experience Surveys
Our patient experience surveys provide research data to help your organization achieve excellence, drive patient loyalty and strengthen your brand in today’s ultra-competitive marketplace. As a true partner with your organization, our team will work with you to customize your patient experience survey, adding questions that relate to your strategic goals. Additionally, we offer PRC’s Voices,® the industry’s only reporting tool to capture the actual voice of the patient and provide search functionality within those comments.
Why trust PRC?
We are experts. Our CAHPS team has been helping clients apply learnings drawn from Hospital CAHPS data since 2004 and from Home Health CAHPS since 2010. We track industry developments and government updates and share the latest developments in survey requirements, public reporting, value-based purchasing and more.
We are reliable. Clients count on us to follow every data collection protocol, ensuring that every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed, so they can meet their Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) deadlines.
We are your partner. That means your concerns are our concerns. Your goals are our goals. It’s that simple.
We will make your life easier so you can focus on what’s really important—your patients. Our team takes a personal interest in understanding the challenges and opportunities you face. Because we do our job so well, you can invest your time where it will make the biggest difference—with the patients you serve.
Learn more about CAHPS survey options by clicking on your areas of interest in the right margin.
Related: CMS Star Ratings – How Do They Work?
With careful precision, a PRC Patient Experience Study™ will allow you to evaluate clinical and operational performance from the patient’s perspective. With a variety of implementation options, our surveys achieve industry leading response rates.
Our approach to improving an organization’s patient experience is unique, and one that we’ve perfected through 35+ years of research:
- Organization Analysis – At PRC, we never use a generic survey. The first step of any successful research campaign is analysis. We will figure out how best to gather useful, high-impact information from YOUR patients, not generic cookie-cutter patients.
- PRC Patient Experience Survey – Next, we gather data. Our methods allow us to connect and engage with patients on a personal level. The data we gather will be directly relevant to your organization.
- Patient Experience Benchmarking – With data in hand, our team will evaluate and demonstrate how your patient experience compares to other healthcare organizations across the country. PRC also has Unit Specialty Norms for both Inpatient and Outpatient service lines that provide you with one-of-a-kind access to nationwide normative data that is truly representative. Our continually updated independent database combined with our HCAHPS Compliance Tracker will provide you with an accurate picture of how and where you need to improve.
- Key Drivers of Excellence® – With benchmarks in hand, we’ll provide you with a strategic overview of the two or three areas of improvement that would have the greatest impact on patient satisfaction. This allows you to take effective action, maximize your time and prevent operational bloating.
- Continuum of Care – Improving patient experience is an ongoing mission. As healthcare evolves, so too does PRC. With over 35 years of experience, we’ll help make sure your organization is always delivering above and beyond patient expectations in every aspect of service.
If you have any questions at all about how PRC can help you improve organization-wide patient experience, then please contact us.