Get the most out of your physician engagement study
by following these four steps!
Click on any of the steps below to get started. (We suggest starting with Step 1!)
Step 1 - Know the Survey Tool
Step 2 - Understand Study Results
Step 4 - Use Data to Drive Change
- Who initiates action planning preparation conversations?
- How should action planning preparation conversations be structured?
- Who designs action plans?
- What do action plans address?
- What elements do effective action plans include?
- What does a service area stoplight report look like?
- How do we structure leader-physician rounding?
- What should leader-physician rounding conversations include?