News More News
PRC is excited to announce a new product that is a healthcare industry first – the PRC Engagement Link. For over the past 20 years, PRC has been measuring the perceptions of recent patients. Common sense has always told us there is a relationship between the level of employee engagement and the patient experience. But the challenge is, […]More »
Now, there is a better way to keep score. Introducing PRC’s HCAHPS Scorecard. This application, originally available only to PRC clients, was just released for use by the wider, public audience. If you rely on the Hospital Compare website to monitor your hospital’s performance in comparison to others in your area, state or region, you […]More »
Events All Events
- Webcast: FAQ with PRCStarts: 1:00 pmEnds: September 3, 2014 - 1:30 pmDescription: "Why does PRC focus on the top box of “Excellent”? Why use the “Excellent” to “Poor” scale?
“Why do we get penalized in the HCAHPS for doing phone surveys?”
“Why do we score so well on the other HCAHPS dimensions, by not on the Overall Hospital rating question?”
“The data doesn’t match what my patients are saying. Why is this?”
“The Doctors don’t buy into the methodology or the n size or just about everything related to PRC’s data. How do we get doctors to commit?”
“How do I change a PRCEasyView Scorecard to show the data that I want?”
- Webcast: Getting Started with Physician Shadow CoachingStarts: 1:00 pmEnds: September 10, 2014 - 1:30 pmDescription: Presented by: Angela King, St. Francis Hospital
The benefits of having your own Physician Shadow Coaching program are endless. We will discuss how to build your own program for your hospital or physician offices. How to develop your own tools, benchmarking with your best physicians, and making the most of each shadow coaching experience. Listen to stories of how Shadow Coaching has improved patient experience and physician satisfaction.
- Webcast: Strategic Use of Patient CommentsStarts: 1:00 pmEnds: September 23, 2014 - 1:30 pmDescription: This webcast will provide an approach to the strategic leveraging of patient comments obtained through PRC’s Voices® application to supplement quantitative survey data and improve the patient experience. David Franz from Ascension Health will be presenting.
- RT @DrJoeInguanzo: Highest performing organizations usually have brand champion: Higher champion in org, more results are homogeneous across org #Healthcare @PRCOmaha,
- Today we celebrated the final value of #PRCValues Week - GROWTH! Check out the video summary: http://t.co/PU6Nl3GZQK http://t.co/iHTeHBMcwu @PRCOmaha,
- RT @DrJoeInguanzo: Highest scores can be personality driven. But what to do when person is gone? Success is driven by focus on processes & culture. #Healthcare @PRCOmaha,